Warning: Last items in stock!
Ingredients: Wheat flour, D-sorbitol, vinegar, potato starch, buckwheat flour, salt, maltodextrin, sugar, pear puree, dextrose, contains less than 2% of each of the following: Artificial cucumber flavor, beef bone, extract, cabbage (extracted), citric acid, disodium guanylate, disodium insinate, dried vegetables (radish syrup, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, Japanese apricot (extracted), kelp powder, modified corn starch, mustard powder, natural flavors, onion (extracted), Polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, radish (extracted), soy sauce (soy, wheat, salt), tocopherols (antioxidant), water, yeast extract.
Allergy Information: Allergens are highlighted in bold letters.
How To Prepare:
1. Preparing broth: Fill the tray in the package with cold water (260 ml, about 1 cup) to the inside line. Add broth concentrate and stir until dissolved.
2. In a large pot, bring about 3 1/2 cups (about 830ml) of water to a boil. Then add noodles and Seasoning Flakes. Cook for 3 minutes on a low heat while constantly stirring the noodles. If the pot boils over, add cold water and continue boiling.
3. Using a sieve, rinse the cooked noodles under cold running water.
4. Place the noodles in a bowl and pour the prepared broth over the noodles.
5. Add the Mustard Sauce and enjoy.
|Product of||South Korea|
|Weight / Volume||161g|
No customer reviews for the moment.