Terms and conditions of use
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- You or Your is the person ordering/buying the goods
- We or Us is the seller which in this case is Lims Supermarket Ltd
- Business Days are Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday is excluded
- Goods are the items sold on our website limsglasgow.com
- You must be 18 years or over
- You must ensure that all details are correct.
Pricing and Product Availability
- The prices of the goods are correct at the time they are posted but are subject to change.
- If you have paid for goods which are out of stock or no longer available, you will be offered a full refund.
- Payment will be made via PayPal.
- You can also pay as a PayPal guest which allows you to pay with your MasterCard, Visa or Debit Card
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours upon receipt of the order subject to having received payment of the goods.
- Any order made after 1 pm will be dispatched the following day providing the following day is a business day
- Any orders made on a Friday, will be dispatched on the Monday.
- If for some reason you do not receive your delivery and providing we can provide proof of dispatch, we can not be held responsible. However we advise that you do contact us and we will do our best to help you.
- We will not be responsible for late deliveries due to circumstances out with our control which include, strikes, breakdown of systems or network access, ﬂoods, ﬁre or any acts of terrorism.
- A request for returns must be made within 7 business days.
- Returns can only be accepted if authorised by us.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns.
- Returns will be paid by you unless we have sent the item in error or the item you have received is out of date.
- We do not accept returns for fresh or frozen goods
- Providing we can prove proof of posting we can not be held responsible for goods which are lost in the post or held by customs ofﬁcials.
- We can not be held responsible for goods which are damaged in transit.
Frozen and Fresh Goods
- These goods will be sent out guaranteed next day providing you(the customer) has paid for the appropriate service. Someone has to be there to accept the goods as we will not be responsible for the goods not being received within the 24 hrs.
Amendment of Orders
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if payment is not received or received on time.
- You can amend your order providing this is done before the cut off time for dispatch.
- Your order will be placed on hold until we agree to amend your order. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any amendment.
- We will at all times try to provide you with good service at all times. In the event you are dissatisﬁed with any part of our service, please put your complaints in writing by email or post
- We will advise you of our ﬁndings and let you know the proposed action we propose to take in assisting your compliant.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email or telephone of the problem within 7 working days of the
Third Party Rights
A person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that act.
These terms and conditions set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by us. Nothing said by any sales person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
We understand your concern about the use of the information you provide to us. We very much appreciate your trust in us by using your information in a sensible way. By visiting the Limsglasgow.com website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices describe in this privacy notice.
We will use your information to enable us to carry out our service and we will use your contact details to communicate with you if necessary. We may use your contact details to send to you special offers and news about our products and services. We will predominantly contact you via electronic mailing system or any other means that you have elected.
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party. As a sensible and reliable business, all data and information shall be handled with care and respect.